- By using the Foop platform in any manner (web site, app, etc.), you represent to Foop - by Netree that:
– The information you provide to us at any time is correct, current & updated by you, and that you have the right to disclose that information to Foop - by Netree.
– The information you provide will not be in violation of any law, order, judgement or agreement.
– Foop - by Netree or its affiliates or partners shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by you directly or indirectly.
- What information do we collect?
- The information collected by Foop - by Netree is used by us to constantly improve the user experience with Foop - by Netree, through personalization & improvements to our platform and features. We use your information to update the records, process and/or communicate with you regarding your profile, orders, services, listings, records, requests, lists, content, suggestions, feedback, offers and so on.
- The information we collect includes personal information – this refers to information by which you, as a User, may be identified directly or indirectly. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, contact number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, information regarding your payment on our platform like credit/debit card, bank account, wallets or other payment instruments.
- We collect the following types of information:
- Information collected automatically – this refers to data we receive and collect when you interact with us using our site, app or connect with us using social media sites. This includes but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) address, geographic location, type of browser or phone operating system, duration of time spent on Foop, location of your phone to create a unique identifier for your device and so on. Certain details are obtained automatically through the use of “cookies” which could enable generation of content such as ads served by Foop - by Netree or by third parties on behalf of Foop - by Netree on other web sites or on the Foop platform (web site, app, etc.). This could include metadata such as location or time of a photo/video that is uploaded by you.
- Information you give to us – this refers to any data entered by you on foop.com and the Foop platform (web site, app, etc.), or given to us by you in any other way. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, password, address, contact number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, information regarding your transactions such as purchase, sale, bid or participation in any event, information regarding your payment on our platform like credit/debit card, bank account, wallets or other payment instruments. You may also give us information by opting to use features on our platform such as participation in contests, availing offers, contacting sellers, buyers or other entities, engaging in transactions such as sale or purchase, contacting our customer care team, indicating your interests/ hobbies/ views/ buying history/ buying habits, providing us referrals, sharing links with other users or non-users or connecting with us using social media sites.
- Information we get from our partners – Information we get from our partners – this refers to data we may receive from our partners like advertisers, app developers, publishers through tools available on the Foop platform (web site, app, etc.). This could include your information about visits on other web sites or apps, your purchases/ sales or ads you have viewed. Partners receive your data when you visit them or their affiliates and we require each of our partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your information before providing us with that information.
- Information we get from people, entities, accounts you communicate with – this refers to data that is collected when you share and communicate with other people, entities, accounts using our services, content, features or site/app.
- Information we get from other sources – this refers to data we may receive about you from other sources, which we may add to our account information, through for example referrals from other users or when you connect with us using social media sites, or when others sync their contacts that include your details.
- How do we use the information that we collect?
- We do not sell the information we collect, and the collection & use of information by Foop - by Netree or any of Foop - by Netree’s affiliates is subject to the following practices:
- To enhance our services & your user experience – based on the information we receive, we personalize our services for you, in order to improve your user experience. We do this constantly, by offering more personalized content, providing more features and make the information more relevant to you.
- To communicate with you – We may use your information to communicate with you regarding your requests or to fulfil your requirements, or to share marketing information, offers, promotions and let you know about changes in our policies and processes. We may also use this information to contact you with direct marketing purposes via e-mails or text message where you have given us your prior consent. You may opt-out of marketing e-mail messages by sending an e-mail to us at: email@example.com.
- To comply with laws and/or secure our assets – We may share, transfer, disclose all or part of your information within or outside India to law enforcement entities or in compliance with all applicable laws. Foop - by Netree may also use your information, if necessary, to investigate, prevent, protect or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of our terms and conditions or threat to the safety of any individual or entity. We reserve the right to share your information whenever it is required to do so by law or under any legal instruction from a court of law or in response to a requirement from a governmental or enforcement agency or any other statutory or constitutional authority. We may use your information to protect the security or integrity of our platform, app or resources and our business, if necessary.
- Do we have third party providers & links to other sites?
- How secure is your information?
- Foop - by Netree strives to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against any unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. We maintain procedural, physical, electronic & logical safeguards for the collection, sharing & security of your information. We may also require dual authentication from you in certain cases, to ensure that any information shared is done so with the validated user.
- It is also necessary for you to control access to your computer and to your Foop - by Netree account(s). To avoid any unauthorized access, ensure that you do not save your password in your computer or any other easily accessible location physically. Keep your password as complex as possible, do not share your password with anyone who should not have access and always log out from your account when finished.
- Notwithstanding anything that is part of this document or any other agreements you may have with Foop - by Netree, we shall not be held responsible for any loss or misuse of your information, if it is attributable to a Force Majeure event. Such an event is described as one that is beyond the reasonable control of Foop – by Netree, which shall include but not be limited to, fire, flood, sabotage, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, riots, war, acts of the government, hacking, unauthorised access to the computer/ computer network, computer crashes, breaches of security and encryption that are beyond reasonable control of Foop, and so on.
- What information can you access?
- Foop - by Netree maintains your account information, your activities, your preferences and your services that you have opted for, for the purpose of your viewing and where applicable, for updating your account. As and when we add features, services and other functionalities, this list may change.
- How long do we retain your information for?
- Foop - by Netree retains your information for as long as it is necessary, in order to perform its contractual obligations, provide the necessary services or for as long as it is required to retain such information by law.
- Does Foop have a Grievance Officer?
- firstname.lastname@example.org is Foop - by Netree’s designated Grievance contact under the Information Technology Act, 2000. There may be changes to this contact, which will be updated from time to time.